Board of Secondary Education, Orissa issue the notice for OTET Admit Card 2014.Applicant can download OTET Admit Card 2014 from the website.
The OTET 2014-2014 Call letters / Hall ticket will also dispatched by post. In Case if the candidate didn’t received their admit card then they can print online admit card by following the below step.
How to Print online TET 2014-2015 Call letter/ Hall ticket
- Step-1 : Applicant have to the official website of OTET that is www.bseodisha.nic.in or www.scertorissa.org.
- Step-2 :Applicant can find the link to download OTET 2014 admit card and clink on it.
- Step-3 :Candidate have to enter the registration number / roll number, date of birth in the given text boxes.
- Step-4 :Candidate have to click/ Press ok on submit button
- Step-5 :Then the call letter/ hall ticket will appear on your screen.
- Step-6 :Applicant can print out of otet admit card.
Certificate of OTET 2014: Those candidates who score 60% or more in this exam will be considered pass in OTET and get the certificate of tet. The date of OTET2014 Examination will be notified in due course.
OTET Answer key:: the OTET scoring keys shall be uploaded soon after the examination is over in the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
official website www.bseodisha.nic.in,
Important Date for Orissa Tet 2014
Online Applications are invited by Board of Secondary Education ODISHA, CUTTACK applicant can logging on to web site www.bseodisha.nic.in from the intending eligible candidates, to appear at the 2nd OTET 2013.
Online Registration start Date : 04.01.2014
Last Date for OTET 2014 online form : 18.01.2014 at 23:59 hrs.
Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exam Details
Questions in the paper-I will be based on the topics of the Prescribed syllabus of the state for class I to V but their difficultly standard as well as linkages could be up to the secondary stage. The questions in the paper-II will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the state for Class VI to VIII but their difficulty standard as well as linkages could be up to senior secondary/ higher secondary /+2 stage.
ELIGIBILITY & Minimum Educational Qualification for OTET 2014
1. Candidates having the following minimum qualifications shall be eligible for appearing at 2nd OTET 2013, as specified in Resolution No.14302/ SME/ Dt.04.06.2012 and letter No.23860/SME Dt.21.10.2013 of Govt. in School & Mass Education Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
FOR CATEGORY –A (PAPER-I) i.e. – Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)/ Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by RCI. FOR CATEGORY –B (PAPER-II) Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor‟s Degree in Education (B.Ed.)/ 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI/Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course). Provided that relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks in +2 or at the graduation level, as the case may be; shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ SEBC category. Provided further that candidates who have secured minimum marks in +2 or graduation level, as the case may be; as prescribed at the time of admission into Teacher Education Course; shall also be eligible to appear at 2nd OTET 2013.
(II) Candidates who are pursuing (Final Year) of any of the teacher education courses (recognized by NCTE or by the RCI as the case may be) specified above, in both the categories; can also appear at 2nd OTET 2013.
(III) UNTRAINED CANDIDATES :
2Untrained candidates, ONLY belonging to SC, ST & PH category having required percentage of marks (5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks in +2 or Graduation Level as the case may be, for the candidates belonging to SC, ST categories) shall be eligible. THIS IS INTENDED TO FACILITATE BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO SC, ST & PH CANDIDATES AND THIS DOES NOT GIVE THEM ANY ENTITLEMENT / RIGHT FOR ENGAGEMENT.
(IV) Candidates eligible to apply under category –„B‟ of the State‟s guide line (Resolution No.14302/SME/Dt.04.06.2012), shall not be eligible to apply under category-A.
SYLLABUS STRUCTURE AND QUALIFYING CRITERIA :
1. The duration of the test in each paper shall be two hours & thirty minutes.
2. All questions shall be of multiple choice category carrying one mark with four alternatives; out of which the candidates are required to find out one correct answer.
3. The candidates shall record the answers on OMR Sheet by darkening the circles completely with Blue/ Black ball point pen only.
4. The question papers in non-language subjects shall be in Odia & English.
5. The candidates have to choose any one of the following language for language-I, in both paper; i.e. Odia, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu and Bengali.
6. Language-II shall be English for all candidates in both the papers.
7. Candidates applying for Paper-II shall have to choose either Mathematics & Science or Social Studies as one the Optional Subject.
8. There shall be no negative marks.
9. The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in a paper shall be considered OTET Pass. In case of SC, ST, PH, OBC/ SEBC candidate, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
10. There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can make for acquiring OTET qualifying certificate. A person who has qualified in OTET may also appear again for improving his / her score.
11. The validity period of OTET qualifying certificate / mark sheet shall be a period of 07(seven) years from the date of OTET Exam.
12. Successful candidates shall be awarded with an OTET Certificate by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Eligibility mentioned at para (i) to (iv)/ above, shall 3 be verified by the recruiting agency/ appropriate authorities at the time of recruitment.
13. The result shall be processed on the basis of the information furnished by the candidates in the online application. No complaints/ revision shall be entertained after online submission of application or after publication of result.
QUALIFYING THE OTET WOULD NOT CONFER ANY RIGHT FOR RECRUITMENT/ EMPLOYMENT AS IT IS ONLY ONE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPOINTMENT.