Board of Secondary Education, Orissa issue the notice for OTET Admit Card 2014.Applicant can download OTET Admit Card 2014 from the website.
The OTET 2014-2014 Call letters / Hall ticket will also dispatched by post. In Case if the candidate didn’t received their admit card then they can print online admit card by following the below step.
How to Print online TET 2014-2015 Call letter/ Hall ticket
- Step-1 : Applicant have to the official website of OTET that is www.bseodisha.nic.in or www.scertorissa.org.
- Step-2 :Applicant can find the link to download OTET 2014 admit card and clink on it.
- Step-3 :Candidate have to enter the registration number / roll number, date of birth in the given text boxes.
- Step-4 :Candidate have to click/ Press ok on submit button
- Step-5 :Then the call letter/ hall ticket will appear on your screen.
- Step-6 :Applicant can print out of otet admit card.
Certificate of OTET 2014: Those candidates who score 60% or more in this exam will be considered pass in OTET and get the certificate of tet. The date of OTET2014 Examination will be notified in due course.
OTET Answer key:: the OTET scoring keys shall be uploaded soon after the examination is over in the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
official website www.bseodisha.nic.in,
Important Date for Orissa Tet 2014
Online Applications are invited by Board of Secondary Education ODISHA, CUTTACK applicant can logging on to web site www.bseodisha.nic.in from the intending eligible candidates, to appear at the 2nd OTET 2013.
Online Registration start Date : 04.01.2014
Last Date for OTET 2014 online form : 18.01.2014 at 23:59 hrs.
Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exam Details
Questions in the paper-I will be based on the topics of the Prescribed syllabus of the state for class I to V but their difficultly standard as well as linkages could be up to the secondary stage. The questions in the paper-II will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the state for Class VI to VIII but their difficulty standard as well as linkages could be up to senior secondary/ higher secondary /+2 stage.